Are you looking to learn English in Dublin City Centre? CES Dublin – CELTA offer a huge variety of English speaking courses. If you are interested in taking a course, you can meet them at Education Expo on 8th September at the RDS.
Founded in 1979, CES has over 30 years’ experience teaching the English language to students from across the globe. All CES schools offer homestay and a wide variety of accommodation options. The combined academic knowledge, administrative skills and depth of experience of the staff in the UK and Ireland means that CES can provide and deliver courses and service that will meet your exact requirements.
In 2007 CES was awarded the ‘Star English Language School in Europe’ with four centres or less and they were shortlisted for the same award every year between 2008 – 2011. CES is the only school to have been nominated for this award for 5 consecutive years! CES is recognised and accredited by the British Council in England and ACELS (the Irish Department of Education) in Ireland. CES Ireland is also a founding member of Marketing English in Ireland (MEI).
CES is also proud to have a number of their year-round schools as full EAQUALS members. CES Dublin is also an official IELTS Test Centre and a PEARSON test centre. CES Leeds and Harrogate is an official IELTS Test Centre.
The School’s Aims
Centre of English Studies places the highest importance on providing a safe and secure environment for all of their students and staff, but especially for young learners and juniors. Their recruitment processes and procedures will reflect this on-going commitment by making every reasonable effort to ensure that they employ appropriate, highly qualified, professional members of staff who understand and share this commitment.
These aims include:
- To provide the highest quality of English language teaching possible
- To provide this teaching in a safe school
- To value the safety, security and opinions of all students and staff
- To be a school where different people are welcome
- To be a school that promotes tolerance and understanding
- To be a school that will not accept bullying or any other type of intolerance
- To provide a student centred environment in which it is fun to learn
- To provide value for money
- To be a school that cares about the welfare of all students and staff
- To be a school that gives extra care to its young learners under the age of 18
- To employ people who share these aims
- To be an organisation that continually seeks to develop its offering to students
- To be a school that operates with the highest levels of integrity and fairness
- To be an organisation that works in accordance with the most ethical of business standards
- To be an organisation that respects and values the work of our partners overseas